Thermassure 'Anti-Scald' Medical Kitchen Tap
A unique medical/healthcare kitchen mixer tap with built in dual protection anti scald technology - eliminates the need for a TMV valve and associated costs with maintenance.
1. Cuts off burning water to prevent scalding in the event of cold water failure
2. Ensures the maximum temperature will not exceed 45° C
A designer series medical and healthcare compliant extended single lever kitchen mixer tap which combines easy to use elbow lever operation with thermostatic temperature control. Ideal for hospitals, dental practices and GP surgeries and care/nursing homes.
• A kitchen tap with medical elbow lever operation
• Temperature safe - temperature limited to 45° C even at maximum hot position
• Protects the user from hot water across the back of the arm if they open the tap in full hot position by mistake
• Fitted with Neoperl laminar-flow clinic aerator which prevents airborne particles entering the water stream, hence reducing spread of infection
• Supplied with Mediflex hoses - inlet hoses made from non-taint polyethylene liner (WRAS & worldwide drinking water approved)
• Ideal for users who are at risk of accidental scalding
• Help care home owners maintain a safe environment
• DDA compliant with long easy to use elbow lever
Note: Suitable for high pressure systems only e.g. combi boilers, pump systems etc
'A high specification healthcare use tap - for where temperature safety is paramount'
• Reach of spout: 195mm
• Height of spout outlet: 200mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - combi or megaflow if in a domestic property
• Minimum recommended operating pressure: 1.0 bar pressure dynamic but 1.5 bar for best performance
• Recommended hot water supply minimum 60°C
• Water pressure should be balanced supply
• If cold water is greater than hot pressure, we recommend a PRV is fitted
This product is available for: Immediate despatch