A half height (1280mm) IPS Hand-Wash station designed for hospitals, healthcare centres and doctors surgeries - tough and durable, providing a complete hygienic installation with all services hidden within the IPS station.
- Supplied complete with Intatec HTM64 standard extended lever tap, No overflow hospital pattern basin and special waste fixings
- Top panel pre-drilled ready to fit taps and sink
- Drilled holes placed at a height for optimum hand washing position
- Basin will sit within recommended height range approx. 820mm above the floor
- Designed for easy cleaning and dust control to assist with decontamination and infection control
- Access vital plumbing services behind the concealed panels with the use of suction lifters
- Laminated moisture resistant MDF frame
- Supplied with separate kickboard plinth - allows for fine height adjustment when fitting and for uneven floors
- IPS unit available in white with blue feature panels or plain white
'Pre-drilled to save you time - fit taps and sink fast'
Please click here for individual product details
Hospital Pattern Basin
Unit supplied with separate plinth for fitting on installation
The design, construction and materials used conform to the guidelines set out in the following health technical memorandums (HTM’s) and health building notes (HBN’s) listed below:
HTM 68 (Duct & Panel Assemblies)
HBN 00-02 (Washroom Spaces)
UK Mainland Delivery
|Standard Delivery Orders over £150
|Guaranteed Saturday Morning
UK Highlands & Islands
|Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight
For more information on all of our delivery options, please see our detailed Delivery Information page.